Our diving base exists since 1995 and we are trying to give our guests a family atmosphere and lots of fun. Diving base is situated just near the sea. You just have to walk up the stairs. But don't worry, there is also a separate "room" for you to leave your equipment so you don't have to carry it up'n'down every day.
For those of you interested in statistical information, here it goes:
- 15 equipment sets for adults
- 3 equipment sets for kids
- 35 diving bottles (7-16 litres)
- L&W compressor (460l/min.)
- 12 meters long boat specially designed for divers
- 1 room for students (equipped with TV, VCR and a computer)
- 1 room for your equipment's storage
- 52 stairs from beach to the diving center
- 375 rocks on the beach
It has a platform for easier immersing and emerging and it is also equipped with medical gear, radio station, and a cell phone in case of emergency.
It is situated just near the sea so you don't have to worry about dragging your diving bottles all the way up the hill - which is not so bad if you want to work out. It sure beats the gym. More on this in fun section.